Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Showcasing: Jasmine

Today we are showcasing a piece of work from Jasmine's blog.

Hello today I'm making an um... Interesting? luckily/unluckily story. Have fun reading (run while you still can)!

One day as I was sitting on my bed a yellow and blue monster appeared! Luckily it was just a chair and was half my height so I moved it and went back to what I was doing. Unluckily the chair brought it's friends and they all had swords! Luckily I just so happened to have a sword sitting against my bed so I picked it up and was ready to attack! Unluckily I couldn't beat them and fell over and accidentally tossed my sword across the room. Luckily my brain decided to work and I remembered that they are chairs that are half my height and aren't heavy so I picked the chairs up and threw them outside.

Thanks for reading my lucky/unlucky story. You should have a go at writing a luckily, unluckily story yourself!

Anyway if you would like to see some more check out my blog here: http://gmsjasmines5899.blogspot.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.